Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malus Vendragone
5-time Worst Poster Award Winner
Overseer
Overseer

Post Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:36 am    Post subject:  So

How 'bout them video games?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bowlich
Forum Junkie
Immortal Overlord
Immortal Overlord

Post Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:47 am    Post subject:  

Beat Mario Odyssey last month. Working on getting all the moons at this point.
Malus Vendragone
Overseer
Overseer

Post Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:50 am    Post subject:  

Oh, nice. I'm in the same boat with Odyssey, I might go back to it soonish. Working on the Switch version of Breath of the Wild every so often, after kind of accidentally beating the Wii U version last year with only two divine beasts completed. If I can catch a break and work becomes less overtime-y, I'll probably feel more up to playing stuff. For now I just seem to spend time idling in FF14. :I
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Victor
Overseer
Overseer

Post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:26 am    Post subject:  

waiting on monster hunter world, which is probably the only game I'm planning on actively playing.

KH3, too, but I don't have a console so I'll probably just watch a playthrough or something. The thing about watching streams and stuff, you can still experience the game in a way but without paying and really, without the same time investment. It's kinda nice to just have it playing in the background, I might drop in occasionally if something story-wise is happening otherwise, it's mostly white noise for me. I just can't get knee deep into games like I used to.
Runefox
Unsettling, isn't it?
Immortal Overlord
Immortal Overlord

Post Posted: Fri May 25, 2018 9:27 am    Post subject:  

I'm weird. I'm more excited for Ace Combat 7 than anything else right now. That and Project Wingman. I don't really have the time for RPGs lately, so I've been gravitating towards games that are easier to sit down and bang out an hour or so at a time and feel like I got a decent experience out of it.

… That and I've loved Ace Combat since forever.
Tavern Lout
Tavern Lout

Post Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:28 pm    Post subject:  

I need to get around to finishing Odyssey, I bought it with my switch played the hell out of it for like a week, then put it down for Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Same story with BotW got it for Wii U, close to being ready to confront Ganon, then I got my Switch... Mal it's been forever since we last talked, wish I knew you played FF14, I picked it up looking for something new to try early last year. I really enjoyed it but being how anti-social I am these days I ultimately stopped playing, didn't help that the people that wanted me to play the game never signed on once the entire time I was playing. I believe I was on Cactuar, had just made it into Doma if I remember right.
Malus Vendragone
Overseer
Overseer

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:51 pm    Post subject:  

Anthrax wrote:
Mal it's been forever since we last talked

It has! I think I still have you friended on Steam. I got into playing FF14 a year ago when a couple of friends were playing it. Naturally, they stopped after a while, but I'm still going for some ungodly reason. I'm on the Hyperion server - I think they recently made it so you can have cross-server linkshells and whispering, so that's pretty nice. I think I'm just a bit after liberating Doma, though I've stalled out on progression due to hitting lv 70 as a Bard and not wanting to waste the experience points, so I'm leveling up as a Red Mage now.

No way I could go back to playing Xenoblade 2, not until Nintendo patches it so you can review the tutorials you've already seen. It was fun but there was a lot to take in and I think I've forgotten the better part of it. :/

Runefox wrote:
I'm weird. I'm more excited for Ace Combat 7 than anything else right now

Nothing wrong with that. tongue
Anthrax
Tavern Lout
Tavern Lout

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:46 pm    Post subject:  

I know your on mine, I'm just horrible about signing into my steam friends list. I think your still on my Skype friends list as well, but its been awhile since I last saw you sign on to that. I always mean to say Hi and find out how your doing, when ever I do see you online, but then I just tell myself I'd probably be bothering you and just leave things alone.

Didn't they implement some kind of system in FF14 to speed up leveling of other classes as long as you had a higher level of that type of class? If that works cross server I'll just make a new character next time I play, I don't remember the leveling experience being that bad or maybe since it has a decent story going on I just never noticed.
Malus Vendragone
Overseer
Overseer

Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:00 am    Post subject:  

I uninstalled Skype some time ago; never really used it and once a month or so it would start on its own, so I wasn't too fond of that. I'm on Discord from time to time(Vendragone #2027), so if you catch me there or on Steam feel free to say hi.

I'm not sure if the armory bonus transfers to another character, sadly. I think it just applies to that specific character's class levels. The leveling isn't too bad, though- the MSQ obviously gets you the most experience. Hell of a lot better than the grindy Korean MMOs back then.

'course, you can just buy your way to level 60, too, if you're lazy and have the money to spare.
Anthrax
Tavern Lout
Tavern Lout

Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:27 pm    Post subject:  

Hmm guess we'll find out then, was thinking of purchasing some game time after I get paid next week. I'll definitely send ya a message next time I see you online, been making sure to sign into my steam friends list, looks like I keep missing ya by an hr or so. Maybe I'll catch you on this weekend and we can catch up for a bit.
Malus Vendragone
Overseer
Overseer

Post Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:31 am    Post subject:  

I might have to work on Saturday(one of the perks of working at an understaffed, quota-based workplace), but yeah, aside from that I should be around for the weekend.

Anyway, video games! E3 happened earlier this month. I forgot roughly 90% of it within a day of watching the conferences. RE2 remake looks pretty nice, and I'll probably pick up Smash this winter(and promptly ignore almost all of the roster to play as Dedede and Robin like I did Wii U/3DS).
Anthrax
Tavern Lout
Tavern Lout

Post Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:59 pm    Post subject:  

E3 this year didn't have a whole lot that interested me. Not too sure how I feel about Smash Ultimate, despite Nintendo saying it's a whole new game built from the ground up, it just looks like a port of Smash U. Not that they can differentiate the game much but my concern lies with the controls. For some reason the controls in Smash U just didn't feel as tight as the other smash games, even when playing with a game cube controller, so if it turns out to be a port then I imagine I'll get that same feeling.

Bethesda I think stole the show this year, out of all the stuff announced they were the only ones that had anything decent to show. Fallout 76 looks amazing and am definitely looking forward to playing that later this year. Rage 2 looks good as well, and at the end we got to see that oh so short trailer announcing elder scrolls VI.
Bowlich
Forum Junkie
Immortal Overlord
Immortal Overlord

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:00 am    Post subject:  

I'm on Discord a lot these days: lordbowlich #2580 or you can catch me on steam as well, nick is just bowlich.

Tried to add Vendragone #2027 on discord but it didn't work :(
Malus Vendragone
Overseer
Overseer

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:52 pm    Post subject:  

Huh, weird. Wonder why it didn't work?

Anyway, yeah. Vido gam. :V
Scythe
Overseer
Overseer

Post Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:31 pm    Post subject:  

Oh hi, I see people were talking about it and I still basically just live my life in FF14. So =x

A new expansion is coming this year and as far as MMOs go the game is real good. Still very "theme park MMO" so if you're not into that it's tough, but it's great otherwise. I'm on Ultros so Primal (same as Hyperion at least). Since we're handing out Discords you guys can all add me: Kyanilis#3519
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Damasca.Net Forum Index -> Videogames All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: